Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Address: 227-1433 Lonsdale Ave., North Vancouver
  • Email Address: info@iconimmigration.ca



Family Sponsorship

Spousal Sponsorship

This includes married couples, common-law partners and conjugal partners (including same-sex relationships).

Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor a foreign national to whom they are married to, or a person who is a common-law partner or conjugal partner of the sponsor. Same-sex spouses and partners are also recognized and eligible under these programs and Canadian law in general. Dependent children may also be sponsored under this program.

Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship

Canadian citizens or permanent immigrants may sponsor their parents or grandparents to help them immigrate to Canada.

  1. sponsors must be a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent resident;
  2. sponsors must be 18 years or older;
  3. sponsors must demonstrate that their total income meets the minimum income level necessary for at least the three consecutive years prior to submitting the sponsorship application (this can include income of spouse/common-law partner if applicable). Sponsors must provide proof of their income through documents issued by Canada Revenue Agency.
  4. sponsors must sign a contract promising to repay the government for any social assistance benefits paid to the sponsored grandparents and parents (including accompanying family members) for a period of 20 years.

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

Another option for parents and grand-parents to easily visit Canada for up to 2 years at a time with a super visa that can remain valid for up to 10 years.

Dependent Child Sponsorship and Other Sponsorship

Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents may sponsor their dependent children to reside with them in Canada. This includes adopted children, and other orphaned family members. Other family members may be sponsored under exceptional circumstances.